If you’re a skilled Automotive Service Technician/Mechanic, qualified to NVQ L3 or equivalent and looking for an exciting new role, I need to speak to you!
Just Recruitment Solutions are seeking a skilled Automotive Service Technician for a main dealership. My client operates in the local area and an opportunity exists for those with Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Service & Repair and a stable workshop-based career profile, ideally gained within a Main Dealership.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
• The capability of working to the highest quality standards
• Great team player and communication skills
• Maintain high standards of house-keeping
• Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
• Main dealer experience preferable but not essential
• VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Service and Repair, along with at least 2 years of post-qualification experience are essential for this role. Though not essential, a valid MOT Smart Card would be beneficial.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to everyone individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.