Just Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking to recruit an Automotive VDA on behalf of our client, a well-known Accident Repair Centre
With ATA accreditation
A rare opportunity has arisen for an Estimator based in a Body Shop repair centre.
The main duties of the role are:
- To ensure efficient workshop use of materials, equipment and labour resources.
- To ensure accurate estimation, monitoring and review of all bodyshop tasks, ensuring the most cost effective methods and practices are employed.
- To ensure service and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards, achieving total customer satisfaction.
- To work effectively within the dealership team to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times.
Candidates will ideally have:
- ATA qualification or NVQ Level III version
- Experience in using the Audatex system
- Experience in working in a bodyshop or accident repair centre
In return the successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration and benefits package and the scope and support you need for a successful and rewarding career.
The key objective is to implement and monitor a robust process and supervise the team in a positive and forthright manner.
Motivation is key, you must be positive and enthusiastic in demeanour and drive the team to success.
We are seeking someone with a keen eye for detail on quality work.
Package will depend on experience but the guideline is £30,000 – £38,000 DOE plus bonus.
If you are up for this challenge, we want to hear from you!
Apply with confidence.
Please ensure your CV is up to date, and has all relevant contact details including address.
If you have what it takes, please apply by sending your up-to-date CV and a brief covering letter, detailing why you should be considered to Sharon Watson
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.