£25,000 – Up to £32k OTE + Benefits
If you’re a skilled Automotive Technician/Mechanic, qualified to NVQ L3 or equivalent
Just Recruitment Solutions are seeking a skilled Automotive Technician for a dealership vacancy .
My client operates in the local area, representing an exciting premium Brand and an opportunity exists for those with NVQ Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Service & Repair or equivalent and a stable workshop-based career profile, ideally gained within a Franchised Dealership or reputable independent Garage.
Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester
Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver world class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you!
About the position
The successful candidate for our Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Vehicle Technician position involves:
- Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
- Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
- Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
- Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
- Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
- MOT License
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
- Aptitude for multi-tasking.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Quality awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Full driving licence.
Please apply for this vacancy by contacting Sharon Watson at Just Recruitment Solutions Ltd.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.