Skilled Smart Repair Technician
Up to £30,000 Basic – Up to £38,000 OTE
If you’re a skilled Smart Repair Technician, qualified to NVQ L3 or equivalent and looking for an exciting new role in the Doncaster area, I need to speak to you!
Just Recruitment Solutions are seeking a skilled Repair Technician for a dealership vacancy. My client operates in the local area, representing an exciting Brand and an opportunity exists for those with NVQ Level 3 or equivalent and a stable workshop-based career profile, ideally gained within a Franchised Dealership or reputable independent Garage.
The ideal candidate will be an Experienced SMART Repair Technician, possess a full clean driving licence and have a willingness to be flexible. You will be expected to deliver the quality standards that our customers expect, emphasis will be placed on skill base in the following areas;
- Practical application of water-based paint systems and UHS Clear coat products
- Ability to carry out minor repairs and refinish techniques to metal and plastic panels
- Customer and Team Communication Skills and Understanding of current Health and Safety legislation applicable to the SMART repair industry
- Preferably with experience of working too British Standard PAS125
- ATA accredited would be beneficial but not essential