I have a fantastic opportunity that would suit a highly driven Sales Executive or Sales Manager!
*No weekend work, £24k basic with OTE of £45k, company car!*
Summary of role:
The Sales Representative will take a proactive approach to identifying areas of opportunity for revenue maximisation through sales pipeline development; keeping a finger on the pulse of the industries that we serve is essential.
Outstanding relationship management and communication building skills are necessary to capitalise on sales leads, reach key decision makers and to move customers through the sales pipeline to increase revenue for the organisation.
The Sales Representative role requires excellent organisation skills and a goal-focussed attitude, creating and using management information to support decisions and reporting to the Executive team on sales performance, contextualised through market monitoring, trend analysis and result tracking.
Essential criteria for the position include:
- Strong sales background
- Proven track record in developing a highly effective sales pipeline and consistently achieving sales targets
- Ability to develop extensive knowledge of our fleet and services
- Previous experience within a technical sales role
- Proven experience in sales pipeline development and driving the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective at building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Proactive, dynamic and decisive, with the ability to overcome obstacles or barriers and prevent problems
- An ability to develop, build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with customers
- Influential communication skills, an active listener with strong negotiation skills
- Strong customer focus and with a deep understanding customer relationships and business process
- Ability to deliver value added presentations to clients
- Able to research, collate and analyse data and provide insightful reports for management decision making
- IT literate
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines
- Target-driven and self-motivated
- Flexible and organised, with the ability to manage multiple requirements and demands effectively
- Hold a full car driving licence and willing to travel
- A focus on high level of standards output and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt role and hours to changing demands of the workplace, including some out of office hours working.
Desirable criteria includes:
- A relevant degree or professional qualification
- A working knowledge of the Construction Plant Hire industry advantageous
- IT literate and familiar with Microsoft office suite – PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Business acumen
- Clean licence.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your upto date CV. Thank you.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.