A great opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to join my clients’ reputable and well-established Independent Estate Agents in Liverpool.
They are seeking an experienced Lettings Administrator/Property Manager with 2 years’ experience in the industry, to manage the existing property portfolio and co-ordinate maintenance and repairs.
Key duties will include:
- Managing an existing portfolio of properties
- Organising and arrange property maintenance and repairs
- Liaising with tenants and landlords and keep both parties updated regularly
- General Property/Lettings Administration duties
- Ensuring all legislation is up to date
- Check ins and outs
- Rental Arrears
My client is seeking a driven, motivated and organised individual who is looking to join a growing company.
To be considered for this vacancy, you must have a full, clean, UK driving licence.
The working hours for this vacancy will be 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday (with Saturdays and out of hours emergency cover via a rota system).
In return, my client will offer a basic salary of approximately £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience. Additionally, you will receive mileage/fuel allowance and a progressive career opportunity.