Parts Supervisor/Manager – CHIPPENHAM BASED
£25000 – £30000
Just Recruitment Solutions are seeking to recruit an experienced Parts Supervisor for a well-established main dealer.
- To ensure the effective, efficient and profitable operation of the Parts Department.
- To enhance and maximise customer relations.
- To ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To actively seek to maintain/achieve an acceptable market share
- To maintain a satisfactory parts service to other dealership departments.
- To sell the maximum amount of parts to trade and retail customers.
- To operate within purchasing budget and in the best interest of the Group at all times.
- To report any suppliers’ major price changes to AfterSales Director.
- To ensure department operates within overall departmental budget.
- To monitor all outstanding claims.
- To maintain handling charges and uphold Group Review Policies.
- Parts & accessories turnover to achieve budget for period
- Parts stock turn to achieve budgets for period
- All lost sales recorded
- To achieve monthly budgeted pre-determined profits
- Urgent order surcharges not to exceed 15%
- Parts obsolescence to represent no more than 10% of total stock value.
- Debtor days (trade parts) not to exceed 30 days
- Urgent ordered parts not to exceed 60 days in stock
- All customer complaints to be responded to within 24 hours of initial communication
- Training & development plans in place for all directly controlled staff
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Lucy at Just Recruitment Solutions on 01603 952785