A great opportunity has arisen for a Lettings Administrator to join my clients’ Independent Estate Agents in Leeds.
My client is seeking a Property Administrator with a minimum of 6 months’ experience within the industry.
Key duties will include:
- Liaising between parties
- Answering the phone and servicing calls
- Registering applicants
- Booking in viewings for the Negotiator’s
- Taking applications and application fee payments
- Progressing applications
- Preparing check ins and outs
- Writing and editing inventories
- Setting up tenancy agreements
- Chasing offers and progressing (both sales and lettings)
- Processing offers
In return, my client is offering a basic salary of £17,000 – £19,000 (dependent on experience). This is an office based, administration/co-ordination position so will suit someone who is highly organised, reactive and has the ability to multi-task and work towards tight deadlines.