Aftersales Advisor Needed – Exeter based
If you are an experienced service/parts advisor with a proven track record in customer care and meeting service sales targets and you’re looking to make the next step up in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Main Dealership Service and Parts experience essential
Joining the team as an Aftersales Advisor, you will be responsible for:
• Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day
• Booking vehicles into the technical workshop
• Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time
• Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their vehicle is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customer base
• Maintaining thorough product expertise and updating your knowledge through Manufacturer led training
• Explaining invoices and taking payments via pdq machines
• Adopting a professional approach regarding the sale of repairs required
• Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work
The successful Aftersales Advisor will:
• Have a strong belief and able to demonstrate high levels of Customer Service for our clients
• A well organised individual with excellent attention to detail.
• The capability to quickly establish and build relationships by demonstrating a professional and organised approach.
• Advanced knowledge of Kerridge is preferential although full training will be available.
• Will be a Team Player and able to think out of the box.
• Previous Motor experience is not essential.
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.