Aftersales Advisor Needed – Croydon based
If you are an experienced service/parts advisor with a proven track record in customer care and meeting service sales targets and you’re looking to make the next step up in your career, we would like to hear from you.
Main Dealership Service and Parts experience essential
Responsibilities of the Aftersales Advisor:
- Meet & greet service customers, clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively
- Answer customer’s questions regarding technical problems
- Raising job cards
- Taking phone calls from customers
- Checking stock
- Taking bookings
- Knowledge of Kerridge preferable
Requirements of the Aftersales Advisor:
- Have good mechanical awareness or understanding of cars and parts
- Experienced in up-selling from VHCs, additional products & Service Plans.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
Due to the volume of applicants we receive, it may not be possible to respond to every one individually. If you do not receive a response within 7 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but if you do have relevant industry experience, we will retain your details and will be in touch when further suitable roles emerge.